- Power Mag Lifting Magnet Reaches hard-to-get places.
- Round canister permits rapid placement in loose materials.
- Magnet lifts small parts effectively from bins, tables, floors.
- Separates ferrous materials from non-ferrous.
- Moves components into position and alignment.
- Power Mag hand held magnet Retrieves lost objects. Cleans up scatter.
- Magnetic cannister is aluminum, magnet face is stainless and handle is steel !
THREE MODELS OF POWERMAGS TO CHOOSE FROM:
The PowerMag handheld lifting magnet weighs only 1-3/4 lbs. with a “pull” of sixteen lbs! Its big brother, the PowerMag XL handheld lifting magnet, weighs slightly more at 3 lbs. and has a “pull” of 25 lbs! Great for use in tool cribs, parts bins, or for quick pick-up of any small, metallic pieces or parts.
The PowerMag Deluxe retrieving magnet extended-reach lifting magnet makes it easier to pick up nails, fasteners and other magnetic debris without bending over! With a 36″ Handle, simply pull on the handle to release the load. The round canister is ideal for lifting small parts from bins, deep containers and scales. Once used, this compact lifting/retrieving magnet is classified as indispensable! Weighing only 2-1/2 lbs., it is truly a giant in performance, with a “pull” of sixteen pounds!
Click the button below to convert inches to mm:
Inch to MM Conversion Calculator