Magnets for Airlines, Airports, and Flightlines
The products most used in terminal areas, flightlines, tarmacs, and runways are the Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper, Type A.R. Auto-Release Magnetic Sweeper and MKS4000 and MKS5000 Tow-Behind Magnetic Sweepers.
- Reduce F.O.D. incidents by over 75%
- Removes Metal from GROOVES and NICHES unreachable using any other FOD removal equipment/sweeping devices.
- Eliminate possible injury to personnel
- Save on costly engine damage and ground equipment repairs
The Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper and A.R. Auto-Release Magnetic Sweepers attach to bag tugs, belt loaders and all types of ground support equipment. For runways and flightlines, the MKS4000 and MKS5000 Tow-Behind Magnetic Sweepers attach to the trailer hitch of flightline vehicles.
- Attach quickly and easily; mounts on front of bag tugs and belt loaders
- Type A.R. has Auto Release Feature For Easy Debris Removal
- Available in 24”, 36”, 48” 60”, 72” and 84” sizes
- Mounting Hardware Included-Ready to Mount!
- Originally developed for the U.S. Air Force, the MKS4000 meets and exceeds MIL Spec S-29174B
- The fastest way to clean large areas quickly
- Patented debris release system and waste pans
- Semi-pneumatic tires and extreme durability
- Several hitch options available
Return to the Magnet Applications page.