Customers asked for a super-wide and super-strong sweeper to clean up bulk metal trash and the smallest pieces of ferrous metal from their worksites.
Our answer: The Enforcer. Featuring a triple stack of the strongest magnets available today, this sweeper is perfectly suited to pick up scrap metal, banding, wire, nails and pieces of plate steel from any terrain.
The units are constructed with heavy gauge steel and thick aluminum housing that protects the internal magnets. The attractive blue tubular housing measures
4” x 6” and the sweepers are available in two different lengths (72″ & 96″).
Both models can be attached to almost any forklift within one minute. Simply tighten the clamps and start sweeping enormous amounts of debris.
|Forklift Magnetic Sweeper Specifications|
|Model||Length||Base Area||Lifting Power*||Mounts Ctr-Ctr||Shipping Wt.|
|EN-72||72″||792 sq. in.||700 lbs.||34 in.||250 lbs.|
|EN-96||96″||576 sq. in.||900 lbs.||40 in.||350 lbs.|
- Contains 2.6” thick C8 magnets for maximum lifting power
- Strong grade 8 permanent magnets do not wear out and cost nothing to operate
- Lifts nails up to 5” from surface
- Mounts easily to almost any forklift – 9” wide fork pockets
- Quick release system dumps load in seconds
- Perfect sweeping solution for parking lots, landfills, driveways, roads and recycling centers.
CUSTOMERS WHO’VE PURCHASE THE ENFORCER