Also known as a boat magnet, dock magnet, or pier magnet, our Underwater Retrieving Magnet helps to retrieve lost tools, fishing gear, weapons, and equipment at any depth! Just hang the Underwater Retrieving Magnet off your local dock and see what treasures you can find!
The Original Underwater Retrieving Magnet
These permanently charged lifting magnets work great for retrieving metal objects from under water. Simply attach a rope to the magnet’s eyebolts to retrieve tools, firearms, boat motors, fishing tackle, and more. Can also be used to hold wiring and suspend cords or lights. Multiple applications for above or below surface.
- Super-strong magnet lifts up to 300 lbs.!
- Great for retrieving tools, tackle boxes, keys, etc. at any depth from lakes, ponds, streams or other waterways
- Hundreds of industrial and household uses
- Corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel frame
- Maintenance free
- Highest Strength Grade 8 Permanent Magnet
- 5″/127mm X 6″/152mm Face
- Weight – 6lbs.
Underwater Retrieving Magnets Product Applications
- Law Enforcement
- Boaters & Fishermen
- Scavenger Hunters
- Dock Workers & Contractors
- Coast Guard
- Park Rangers
Underwater Retrieving Magnet Specifications
|Model||Lifting Power||Size||Ship Wt.|
|PRM175||175 lbs.||6″/152mm long x 2″/50mm wide x 1″/25mm high||3 lbs.|
|PRM300||300 lbs.||6″/152mm long x 2″/50mm wide x 2″/50mm high||6 lbs.|
Click the button below to convert inches to mm:
Inch to MM Conversion Calculator