The Most Durable, Innovative Magnetic Sweepers on the Market!
$499.00 – $875.00
Load-Release All-Terrain Magnetic Sweeper (Copy)
Vehicle Mounted Magnetic Sweeper Designed for Any Terrain
- Load Release Magnetic Sweeper Constructed of heavy-gauge steel and aluminum
- This unit is universal and can be used on ANY surface, regardless of how rough or uneven!
- Absolutely no exposed hinges or parts to damage!
- Release feature activated by top-mounted release bar
- Magnetic sweeper unit comes complete — includes eyebolts and fork pockets
- Unconditional product performance guarantee.
- Lifetime guarantee on magnetic strength
- Mount magnetic sweeper on any vehicle or forklift !
Designed for use on uneven, rough terrain, the Load Release All-Terrain Magnetic Sweeper is ideal for use on gravel, dirt, broken concrete and unconventional surfaces. Inside each magnetic sweeper are powerful ceramic magnets, which are protected by an aircraft-grade aluminum housing. Simply hang magnet from your vehicle or forklift and sweep your work area clean of tire-damaging metal debris! Don’t be misled by cheap imports which look similar (and may cost less). We use only Grade 8 Permanent Magnets, not the inferior and weaker Grade 5 found in the imports. All Units Come Equipped with Suspension Chain !
MADE IN THE USA!!
CANADIAN/OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS PLEASE CALL TO ORDER!!
Load-Release Magnetic Sweeper Product Applications
- Waste Management Facilities
- Construction Sites
- Demolition Sites
|Product||Enforcer||Load Release||Alt w/Fork Pockets||A.R. Auto Release|
|Max Lifting Height||6″||4-5″||4″||4″|
|Sweeper Weight||250 / 325 lbs||45-85 lbs||32-70 lbs||35-75 lbs|
|Cleaning Method||Drop handle levers||Top mounted release bar||Manually cleaned||Bottom mounted release plate|
|Terrain||Any||Any||Pavement, dirt, broken concrete||Smooth, even pavement|
|Load-Release All-Terrain Magnetic Sweeper Specifications|
|Model||Size||Base Area||Lifting Power||Mounts ctr-ctr.||Ship Wt.|
|RL-36||4″H x 5″W x 36″L||144 sq. in.||175 lbs.*||25″||38 lbs.|
|RL-48||4″H x 5″W x 48″L||192 sq. in.||250 lbs.*||30″||48 lbs.|
|RL-60||4″H x 5″W x 60″L||240 sq. in.||300 lbs.*||34″||60 lbs.|
|RL-72||4″H x 5″W x 72″L||288 sq. in.||350 lbs.*||34″||72 lbs.|
|RL-84||4″H x 5″W x 84″L||325 sq. in.||400 lbs.*||38″||85 lbs.|
|* Lifting power is measured by lifting a solid steel bar.|
Click the button below to convert inches to mm:
Inch to MM Conversion Calculator