Magnets for Warehousing & Distribution
The Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper, Type A.R. Auto-Release Magnetic Sweeper, and the Load-Release Tow-Behind Magnetic Sweeper are most commonly chosen sweeper magnets for warehouses, loading docks, traffic yards, or service areas.
- Remove Damaging Ferrous Metal from Loading Areas/Service Yards
- Eliminate Driver/Schedule Downtime due to Flat Tires
- Reduce Flat Tire Expense by 75%
The Type ALT and Type A.R. mount quickly and easily to yard jockeys, spotters and forklifts. The Tow-Behind is suited to towing behind all types of yard vehicles.
Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper, a suspension-mount magnetic sweeper
- Available in the following lengths: 24", 36", 48", 60", 72", 84", 96"
- Ideal for preventive maintenance of yard vehicles & service equipment
- Highest strength permanent magnetic construction encased in aircraft-grade 2" x 5" sealed aluminum extrusion
- We use only Grade 8 permanent magnets, the strongest available, not the inferior Grade 5
- Bottom-mounted wear-bars for maximum magnet protection
- Double-strength units available
- All-weather rugged design
- Government Teaming Arrangement with Premier Companies through GSA Contract # GS-21F-0035T
- Unconditional performance guarantee and lifetime guarantee on magnetic strength
- Also available with shock-protection wheels
- Applications include: Airports & Flightlines FOD Control, Material Handling, Warehouse & Distribution Centers, Trucking Terminals, Commercial Street Sweeping, Road & Parking Lot Maintenance, Race Tracks, Pallet Manufacturing, Construction Companies
Type A.R. (Auto-Release) Magnetic Sweeper, a suspension-mount magnetic sweeper with load release
- Designed for use on smooth pavement and even surfaces
- Up to 3" suspension height
- Easy operation, maintenance-free, great performance
- Lifetime guarantee on magnetic strength
- Available in the following lengths: 24", 36", 48", 60" and 72"
- Applications include: Road Maintenance, Airport Flightlines & FOD Control, Warehouse & Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants
- For more Expansive Areas.
- Load Release Feature for Easy Debris Removal
- Grade 8 Permanent Magnets
- Lightweight/Aircraft Grade Aluminum Extrusion Housing
- Equipped with Fork Pockets and Eyebolts for Quick Changeover to Vehicle Mounting!
- Applications include: Waste Management Facilities, Construction Sites, Demolition Sites
Return to the Magnet Applications page.