Magnets for Trucking & Transportation Companies
Products ideal for use in trucking terminals, bus terminals, loading docks, and yard areas include Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper, Type A.R. Auto-Release Magnetic Sweeper and the Tow-Behind Magnetic Sweeper.
- Remove Damaging Ferrous Metal from Loading Areas/Service Yards
- Eliminate Driver/Schedule Downtime due to Flat Tires
- Reduce Flat Tire Expense by 75%
The Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper, Type A.R. Auto-Release Magnetic Sweeper and Load-Release Tow-Behind Magnetic Sweeper are most commonly chosen. Type ALT and Type A.R. mount quickly and easily to yard jockeys, spotters and forklifts. The Tow-Behind is suited to towing behind all types of yard vehicles.
Type ALT Magnetic Sweeper is suspension-mounted:
- Ideal for preventive maintenance of yard vehicles & service equipment
- Highest strength permanent magnetic construction encased in aircraft-grade 2" x 5" sealed aluminum extrusion
- We use only Grade 8 permanent magnets, the strongest available, not the inferior Grade 5
- Bottom-mounted wear-bars for maximum magnet protection
- Double-strength units available
- All-weather rugged design
- Government Teaming Arrangement with Premier Companies through GSA Contract # GS-21F-0035T
- Unconditional performance guarantee and lifetime guarantee on magnetic strength
- Available in the following lengths: 24", 36", 48", 60", 72", 84", 96"
- Also available with shock-protection wheels
Type A.R. Magnetic Sweeper is suspension-mounted with load release:
- Designed for use on smooth pavement and even surfaces
- Up to 3" suspension height
- Easy operation, maintenance-free, great performance
- Lifetime guarantee on magnetic strength
- Available in the following lengths: 24", 36", 48", 60" and 72"
- Great for more expansive areas
- Load-release feature for easy debris removal
- Grade 8 permanent magnets
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum extrusion housing
- Equipped with fork pockets and eyebolts for quick changeover to vehicle mounting!
Return to the Magnet Applications page.