PowerMag Lifting Magnets
These amazing hand-held lifting magnets are ideal for reaching hard-to-get places. The round canisters are ideal for lifting small parts from bins, deep containers and scales. Once used, these compact, east-to-use lifting magnets are classified as indispensable!
- Reaches hard-to-get places.
- Round canister permits rapid placement in loose materials.
- Magnet lifts small parts effectively from bins, tables, floors.
- Separates ferrous materials from non-ferrous.
- Moves components into position and alignment.
- Retrieves lost objects. Cleans up scatter.
The PowerMag handheld lifting magnet weighs only 1-3/4 lbs. with a "pull" of sixteen lbs! Its big brother, the PowerMag XL handheld lifting magnet, weighs slightly more at 3 lbs. and has a "pull" of 25 lbs! Great for use in tool cribs, parts bins, or for quick pick-up of any small, metallic pieces or parts.
The PowerMag Deluxe handheld magnet extended-reach lifting magnet makes it easier to pick up nails, fasteners and other magnetic debris without bending over! Simply pull on the handle to release the load. The round canister is ideal for lifting small parts from bins, deep containers and scales. Once used, this compact lifting magnet is classified as indispensable! Weighing only 2-1/2 lbs., it is truly a giant in performance, with a "pull" of sixteen pounds!
PowerMag Handheld Lifting Magnet Applications
- Fastener & Stamping Plants
- Hardware Distributors
- Tool Cribs