Type CM3 Super Strength with Auto-Load Release
The Shields Type CM3 Super-Strength Conveyor Magnet is designed to remove larger ferrous metal such as bucket teeth, drill bits, and rebar from high-volume industrial flow. The Type CM3 Super Strength Conveyor Magnet with Auto Load Release is unique to the industry.
- Industrial-strength conveyor magnet lifts items up to 4" below unit
- Designed to remove damaging ferrous metal debris and provide optimal safety conditions on conveyors, chutes and areas where metal contamination is a problem.
- To release debris, simply flip down release plate, accumulated metal will drop off
- Reduces damage to processing equipment.
- All weather durability and service -- no maintenance required.
- Construction consists of state-of the-art permanent magnets, double bonded, and encased in a stainless steel channel and heavy-gauge carbon steel backplate.
- Dimensions are 3-1/2" deep by 10" wide, exclusive of suspension eyebolts, x length as specified. Weight is 45 lbs. per foot of length.
Conveyor Magnet Product Applications
- Aggregate Processing
- Food Processing
- Sand & Gravel Quarries
- Tire Shredding